Double Exposures

How i plan to do this is take two images and overlay the images in photoshop either by using the opacity to make the image look transparent.
I took the images using my phone while i was out and about and got two quite contrasting images. One of someone in quite a modern building and one of a closeup of a tree.
How I combined them is put this image into photoshop and then overlaid the image of the branches into photoshop and chose the overlay layer style to create a double exposure image. I then added an adjustment layer to brighten the image slightly.
I do like this image because the two pictures really contrast each other subject wise but I do think it could be better if it was taken on a dslr with more control over the image settings. I'd like to try doing double exposures with slightly longer exposures to create a little motion blur.


No comments:
Post a Comment