This is a scan I took of myself, my intention was to try appear to be trapped behind or inside the screen
I decided to add an iris blur effect to the image keeping the focus on one of my hands as it's pressed against the glass
I then altered the saturation of the image to take out some of the color, i did this because i wanted it to be a bit less vibrant and adds a bit of emotion to the image when it's desaturated a little
I did try with a frosted glass texture on and used the erasor tool to make the effect that the frost had started to melt around where my fingertips touched the glass to add an extra effect but i think it looked better without.
I did also try the frosted texture without the erased but but I just overall preferred it without the texture.
To start with this image I decided to double expose two skate images that where similar and overlay and resize one of them so they are a similar size and angle.
I then flip and invert the image to create the flipped multiple exposure
I cropped the image like this so there wasn't any extra of the image before.
I boosted the brightness and contrast to bring out more detail from the image underneath.
No comments:
Post a Comment